Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

first few of my BC trip!

8 posts in this topic

not a lot to share at this point, but figured I better get some loaded,, just so you all don't think I'm full of beans,, lol

here is where the landscape was finally starting to show signs of change

IMG_1829copy.jpg

ok we're in the mountains now!

IMG_1838copy.jpg

it was an early flight,, here is some fog still in the valleys

IMG_1872copy.jpg

and what's a trip without flower shots? I left town and it was barely spring,, in BC it was full blown summer!!!

IMG_1887copy.jpg

and more:

IMG_1906copy.jpg

more pics to come........ stay tuned

Sue

Those are great! I really like the last three. Where did you go in B.C.? We are leaving in two weeks for Seattle ,Vancouver B.C. and Whistler. Any suggestions?

thanks canon guy, these were just the beginning of my trip, I will post more as soon as I can,,

we flew into Prince George, to meet my aunt,, then we went on a road trip for 9 days in the jeep,, we started by staying in Jasper for a nite, Revelstoke for a nite, Hope for a nite, then through Vancouver to the ferry,, on to Tofino for 2, then to Harrison Hot Springs for 2 then to Williams lake, then back to PG.

Whistler is a destination we want to hit on our next trip (yes we're planning already) but with the olympics coming up we avoided the construction,,

have a super time!! and let's see pics when you return!!

Sue

The mountains are awesome--especially with the fog. Flowers are pretty, too.

That sounds like it was a awesome trip,looking forward to more photos. That fog shot from the plane is fantastic. I never seem to get good photos on a flight.

We considered the road constuction being done on the highway up to Whistler but we were told they have not been working many Saturdays,which is the day we are driving up. I figure traffic back on a week day should not be too bad even with the construction.

thanks again folks,, I'll try to post more tonight, right now I'm sweating buckets, just got the lawn cut. hoy.

canon guy,, we hit some construction south of Prince george, but it was a Sunday, so can't say if they'll be working Saturday or not... I expect not. the construction we went through is probably part of the whole olympic thing,, they are "twinning" the road to Vancouver for the anticipation of heavy traffic.

good luck!!! and have a blast,, think of me while your up there,, and know that if I didn't have a job here, I'd be out there living!! it's a dream come true!!

Sue

I like that third shot with the fog. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.