• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Liriano gets the win but...

DonBo

Glad to see another win for the Twins. Better yet, Liriano brought his "A" game today which is needed at this point in the season. Glad to see a clutch hit by Kubel as well. Granted we didn't need more than Morneau's 3 run homer.

I'll say it again, the clutch hitting is what's killing this team. No pitcher will win a game without the rest of the team bringing their bats to play.

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Don't worry Dickey has a ZERO chance to be a starting pitcher for us in anything other than an emergency situation!

No one said he should be a starter.

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Panic is the norm in here

So is the IGNORANCE

Fixed and Crow served once again.... smile Love it!

Great Game Francisco glad you weren't in the minors or the bullpen today! LOL .... 4 hittter and 7 strong innings WTG!!!

Will somebody please bash Crede or Young we need them to catch fire... grin

And his pitch count was pretty low until the 7th(instead of 117 in 5 innings his last outing).

As poor as he's been regardless if it's the National League or Little league its a move in the right direction. I say we don't option him to the minors or the bullpen which makes no sense anyway with his recent control problems just yet!

Same thing us Sox fans are saying. Don't get too excited because it is only the NL. My beloved Pale Hose did a number on Big Z and his Cubbies today 6-0. John Danks is a stud in training and I love it when we rattle Big Z! And a steal of home was just the ticket to get inside his rather small brain and large temper! LOL

But, we must go back to beating each others heads in now as the AL Central blood fest continues. Anybody who thinks that the NL is anywhere near the AL in quality just doesn't think well!

Windy

Fixed and Crow served once again.... smile Love it!

Great Game Francisco glad you weren't in the minors or the bullpen today! LOL .... 4 hittter and 7 strong innings WTG!!!

Will somebody please bash Crede or Young we need them to catch fire... grin

Way to have a comeback after he pitches his first great game of the season. Crow isn't warranted after one good game and stating that he has control problems is not bashing. No where did I write that he should be in the minors either, just said that he should have his control issues figured out by now. Nice try though

He'll never have that movement again, his stuff was dynamite but it killed his arm. He's starting to find his spots now though.

on a side note, what happened to Neshek? Was he supposed to be back this year? Or was it not supposed to be until next year.

** Nevermind, I just read on his HSOforum he wouldn't be officially game ready until November. Next year it is!