Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iambjm

Happy Birthday Dee Dee

13 posts in this topic

Haven't heard from you in a while, have a wonderful day!!

birthday-1.gif

Happy Happy birthday to every girl and boy, hope this very special day day brings you lots of joy. Do you know the rest of the song. laughlaugh

Have a great day.

Hope the birthday presents you get from Mom and Dad make this very special day the best you ever had!

Casey was the best!

Happy birthday DeeDee!

happy b-day to the florida/ wanna be minn gal. laughlaugh have a good one.

Is there cake? I love cake.

Have a happy one in the 100 degree plus weather down there. smilesmile

Happy Birthday Dee Dee! Hope it was a great one! They're pretty much done rebuilding the KOA in Carlton-come on up!! laugh

Thank you every body, yes I am the florida wannabe MN girl, and yes, the heat index the other day was 108 (no I didnt enjoy it but thanks for asking). I cannot wait to go back up there. I am dying here! Too hot. I'm going to be on vacation for most of December and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a white Christmas. (can some one send me snow?)

I have been poppin in from time to time to check on the Womens 2nd annual gtg, and I also have joined a gym and started training to be in the MiamiMan Triathalon (sprint) in November. I hope its not to hot. (I have this great hat I could wear while running/biking) I have been thinking about you guys alot. Some one had mentioned fishing in FL and I thought about getting info from all the charters and if anyone needed info I could send or email it to them. What do you think about it? Would it be helpful? Any how, the new job is taking up to much time, I dont get to get on here as much as I would like. That and my kids discovered 'toon town' now I have to wait in line for MY computer. =D

Oh and DonBo,

I forgot to add there was carrot cake

Oh and DonBo,

I forgot to add there was carrot cake

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...