Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

Megan Fox

37 posts in this topic

Anyone else think she should lay off the tattoos? everytime I see a new picture of her, she has a new one. She is a very good looking woman, but she is ruining it!! mad

I have 7 tattoos myself, but I am no model!!

You know, the small tats on a girl are decent. But when they start getting a sleeve or more than a couple, it just doesn't do anything for me. But to each their own.

Good looking would be a bit of an understatement. Doesn't Transformers come out today???

I agree about the tats though. Tatoos on 60-70 year old women are, uhhhhhh, umm, great...

She has around 10 right now, they just airbrush them out. So I guess it depends on when you see pictures and the like....

I think she should stop. Couple of small ones are ok - beyond that it's unattractive (for me anyway)

And she needs to worry about what everyone else thinks because?.?.?.?.?. confused

To each there own. Judge not lest ye be Judged....

Who am I to judge? I wouldn't kick her out of bed...that's for sure.

Skanks are a dime a dozen. Not to mention she has toes for thumbs. smile

Wow that's kinda rough isn't it? I personally did not know this of her.

Skanks are a dime a dozen. Not to mention she has toes for thumbs. smile

toethumb.gif

laugh LOL laugh

Thanks Jakesbuds!!

I'm a happily married man, there's only one woman I can kick out of bed. Well, besides the hound. smile

I too have my Hollywood infatuations, she's on the list, but slowly dropping down it. laugh At my age I tend to lean towards those that are a little more mature.

This is the entertainment forum, lighten up a tad boys. wink

Who looks at the thumbs on a girl that looks like that? If she came up and talked to any one of ya in a bar you would be floored and blabering all over the place about it.

Besides, I'll take toe thumbs over horse faces any day!! eekwhistle Sarah Jesica

Besides, I'll take toe thumbs over horse faces any day!! eekwhistle Sarah Jesica

Sarah Jessica is a two face, like the Seinfeld character. I have seen a ton of pics and she looks good, then I have seen another ton and she doesn't.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Sarah Jessica is a two face, like the Seinfeld character. I have seen a ton of pics and she looks good, then I have seen another ton and she doesn't.

Its called makeup. Woof

Seen her look bad/good with or without it. Thought Ferris Bueller coulda done better

Does she fish??? or hunt??? Aren't those the 2 most important things?? shockedlaughlaughgringrinblush

Not sure on the answer to your question dude Lake Tom, but I will say with thumbs like that she could really grip the reel.

Hey we all have something about us thats kind of corky. I think she is a very pretty girl. I give her 2 thumbs up.grin

The only good part of the new Transformer movie was her running in slow motion at the end....