Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

The trade part 1

38 posts in this topic

We all know this is just the first move of Star Trek's Kkkkaaahhhnn, but what are we going to do with four picks including 5 and 6.

thoughts?

Love to see Jefferson and #18 for number 2 and somebody?

Who else has a plan?

I think the 'Evil Kahn' is up to something with the stock-piling of picks. I think he may be going to package one or two picks into a veteran player or two tommorow, or even move up higher? Stay tuned!

I think this gets us one step closer to Rubio, all I hope is that we stay away from Thabeet! No way we get rid of Big Al, our only all star quality player we had.

Timberwolves draft 2009, whats the worst that could happen wink

The way the wolves draft players it will probably take all 4 of their first round picks just to get 1 good player.

Saying they shoot 25% on draft picks might be a bit of a stretch though.

Here is what they do. Move up in the draft to get say a Rubio, then trade him for the #26 overall draft pick. It's simple T-Wolves logic!!

shhhhhh b2fish, dont let the cat out of the bag!!

Here is what they do. Move up in the draft to get say a Rubio, then trade him for the #26 overall draft pick. It's simple T-Wolves logic!!

Hey now. McFail is gone. Maybe this new front office can actually get things done. I'm actually interested in the Wolves for the first time since the conference finals run. I'll give Kahn a chance. I liked the trade.

I just hope you are right toughguy. I want to be interested in our team again, just do not have much faith in them right now.

I really liked the trade. We got rid of miller who was suppose to help lead the team last season and had his worst one ever. Foye needs a true point guard in order to play I think wich we do not have. Now we have a chance to get a whole bunch of young talent if the draft works out for us.

I sure hope our draft luck changes for the best. laugh

Well, the stink of the Roy-Foye trade will be gone. I too was disappointed in how poorly Miller played this past year, but if the trade gets you picks, keeps you young, and opens the books, why not? I'm willing to roll the dice with Kahn, provided he can show me as a fan some success. I'm just not sure that moving up one more spot is really anything to get excited about.

I'm with you guys, get young, suck it up for a couple of years and then see where we are. Hopefully they can get a good, young team built and add a star with Big Al to get the team rollin'.

I couldn't watch the team much this year. Should would be nice to have something to watch again.

good trade now let's hope they can land evans and maybe even Rubio will fall to us but hopefully they don't trade up and end up with Thabeet!!

I'd like to see Stephen Curry in a Wolves jersey.

I like Curry too but your friend Pam in your avatar has bigger arms than he does. He needs to put on some NBA muscle.

why can't i see his avatar!! I can see toughguy's avatar and eveybody else's but I can't see BKS's and it sounds like it is a nice one......

I am on the fence about Curry.....he doesn't spark me as a potential star.......now if they end up with any combo of Rubio/Flynn/Evans/Harden I will be excited

Ozzie you like the Rubio-Flynn combo?

definatly....just getting rubio is stellar...hopefully they can get him in a NBA uniform this up coming season..i'll actually watch some games when they do.

What's up with Rubio's additude? He's like 'I don't know if I want to play in MN, I'll have to talk to my agent' Is this going to be another T wolves flop who decides he doesn't like the cold weather and stays in Europe.

The interview I saw is on the KARE 11 HSOforum, check it out frown

What's up with Rubio's additude? He's like 'I don't know if I want to play in MN, I'll have to talk to my agent' Is this going to be another T wolves flop who decides he doesn't like the cold weather and stays in Europe.

The interview I saw is on the KARE 11 HSOforum, check it out frown

These punks are too spoiled. Be glad you got in the NBA and can make millions. PLay wherever they'll take you. Geeeeez!

I think that he had almost no idea what he was being asked in that interview. When asked what Ricky Rubio brings to the T-Wolves he said, Jefferson can dunk, ahhh I don't know we will see. In my opinion he shouldn't care where he goes. Every team in the top 5 was pretty bad last year anyway. No difference going here or to say a Memphis. Not too sure if I like this guy.

isn't he responsible to buy out his europe contract if he wants to play here next year. something like 6 million.

Yeah he is responsible. Minnesota can give him $500,000 to it but the rest is up to him. I doubt he will come to Minnesota ever to play. His dad said that since he was drafted by minnesota he will probably play 1 or 2 more years in europe.

This is great our #5 draft pick probably won't even play.

Jennings was grinning ear to ear!! This Rubio junk is kind of a mess. I didnt think he would be like that.

Did they not know this before drafting him? Might be something you want to let folks know about before a draft.