• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Would you buy it?

Usually a 6-700 dollar package so if the beams arent cracked or delaminated would be a great steal. Make sure it fits you tho. I have a hard time finding a bow that is long enough most are for 32" pull and mine is a 34.5. A good archery place can make the adjustments if it is. They usually have to tie a longer pull on mine to get me enough. I shoot a Hoyt Super Slam. Good luck

Definitely take it to a qualified archery pro shop to see if it is even possible to fit it to you. If so, it sounds like a great starter set-up.

Parker makes a fine bow.

Ditto. Everything needs to fit you. If it does, Parker makes great bows and they stand behind them. I've had mine for five years now and on the two occassions I've had some minor issue, a quick call to their customer service line resulted in a new part sent free of charge. Again, these were minor issues like a new screw or somethimg. I shoot a lot so its wear and tear stuff. That said, there are a lot of great bow companies.

Looks like that bow has a couple models that can be adjusted up to two inches in draw length and has a MSRP of 500 bucks. As long as it doesn't have some unrepairable flaw it sounds like a very good deal.