Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmvikings

Would you buy it?

10 posts in this topic

Guy I know has a Parker Pioneer XP Bow Package

and wants 175 for all set up and new, would you buy it does parker make a good bow- I am new to this all- Thanks

Usually a 6-700 dollar package so if the beams arent cracked or delaminated would be a great steal. Make sure it fits you tho. I have a hard time finding a bow that is long enough most are for 32" pull and mine is a 34.5. A good archery place can make the adjustments if it is. They usually have to tie a longer pull on mine to get me enough. I shoot a Hoyt Super Slam. Good luck

Definitely take it to a qualified archery pro shop to see if it is even possible to fit it to you. If so, it sounds like a great starter set-up.

Parker makes a fine bow.

I agree, its only a great deal if the bow fits and they can also check the string, limbs and cams for you.

Ditto. Everything needs to fit you. If it does, Parker makes great bows and they stand behind them. I've had mine for five years now and on the two occassions I've had some minor issue, a quick call to their customer service line resulted in a new part sent free of charge. Again, these were minor issues like a new screw or somethimg. I shoot a lot so its wear and tear stuff. That said, there are a lot of great bow companies.

Looks like that bow has a couple models that can be adjusted up to two inches in draw length and has a MSRP of 500 bucks. As long as it doesn't have some unrepairable flaw it sounds like a very good deal.

got it. All looks good he set it up with gear and now i just need to shoot it, can't wait to get out and sling some. Thanks for the help guys

Enjoy the new toy!

Dude that was a heck of a deal.......

Can always buy and sell for a profit if you don't like it. That's a heck of a deal.