• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So I'm selling my old 10/22 to a buddy of mine, and i'd been having some problems with it not ejecting shells properly. I decided that since I've put roughly 20,000 shots through it without a teardown it probably just needed a little cleaning. Well, after tearing it down, I can't get it back together!!! Anyone know of a reasonable shop in the metro? I live in plymouth and work in Vadnais Heights, so pretty much anywhere in the northern half of the metro is on my way home from work.

So I'm selling my old 10/22 to a buddy of mine, and i'd been having some problems with it not ejecting shells properly.

So you're selling your buddy a gun that doesn't function properly? Does he know this?

Yeah, he knows it needs some repairs.

What's reasonable? Do you think we're talking $20? $100? I sold him the gun for $100, and it'd really stink if I had to spend all I made on it just to fix my oops!

fish, have you looked online for the schematics and how to take it apart and put it back together? I remember having problems with the 10/22 I took apart and I found the needed information on rimfirecentral

If you have all the parts, I have faith you can put it back together.....

Simon's on Old Highway 10 (Spring Lake park I think). They are in-between 35W and 65. I've had a couple guns fixed there. I thought they were pretty reasonable.

I second these guys. They know their stuff. I had an gun that was giving me some grief. Fixed it on the spot while I sat there and the price couldn't be beat. I had to buy something else in the store just so I didn't feel bad. Store is not much to look at but the service can't be beat.