• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Baitshops that sell bullheads?

Laska

Just wondering if any of you guys know of ay baitshops that sell bullheads, I cant seem to catch any and Im sick of willowcats, cuz there too small around my area, any info would be awsome.

I am all out right now but i am about 99% sure i could get a good amount after work tomorrow. Is that your email in the third post. If it is then i can email you and let you know how many i can get you. Also do you have a bait tank or something to put them in for the ride home.

cool. I will email you tomorrow and let you know. I will have to call quackkills and see if he wants to go out and get a bunch. We have to restock anyways. Mina's well help out a fellow FM'er while I'm at it.

just cerious how cant you catch anybullheads?? im assuming you are using the 4" to 8" ers?

Just cant, I leave 2 traps out over night even and nothing everyday I go out and nothing, ever since 06' when we had a bad flood the bullhead pop dropped dramaticly in one of our 2 lakes down here and the other lake has jack for bullheads, overfished and the lake filled in where they used to be. So thats why mainly smile

cool. I will email you tomorrow and let you know. I will have to call quackkills and see if he wants to go out and get a bunch. We have to restock anyways. Mina's well help out a fellow FM'er while I'm at it.

Yeah for sure thank you so much, how many do you guys normally get at a time?

Mississipi pool 5a, been trying a whole bunch of different bait but not bullies, convinced they'll do the trick. Since everyone up there is catching flats on them I gotta get some and start catching them too...

Let me guess....Winona or Wabasha. I worked with a gal that used to live in Stockton, and my daughter-in-law is from Lewiston.

Haha stockton for now moving to winona this weekend tho. closer to the river smile