• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ayala Gone

UdeLakeTom

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The Minnesota Twins will call up right-hander Bobby Keppel from Triple-A Rochester in time for Tuesday night's game in Milwaukee.

The Twins said Monday that Keppel would take the roster spot of right-hander Luis Ayala.

Ayala is being designated for assignment. In 28 games this season he has a 1-2 record and 4.18 ERA.

I seen a woman at the game yesterday with an Ayala jersey on. Can you imagine- guys like Mauer, Morneau, Crede, Nathan and a few others and she picked an Ayala jersey.

Probably his Mom.

Originally Posted By: zamboni
I seen a woman at the game yesterday with an Ayala jersey on. Can you imagine- guys like Mauer, Morneau, Crede, Nathan and a few others and she picked an Ayala jersey.

Probably his Mom.

Nope, woman with husband and young kids. Probably a year or so older than Ayala himself.

Did you hear last night that he went into Gardy's office and said he wanted to be the 8th inning guy? Gardy told him he couldn't get any outs in the 5th and 6th, what makes you think you can get any in the 8th?

I'd have laughed right in his face.

Shoulda kept that Aussie that Tampa has now- Tampa is making us look like a bunch of idiots.

Bartlett, Garza and that Australian guy have done good since they left here. I am praying when that new stadium opens people will WANT to play here, and not play here because they have no choice.

PA said is best the other day- we live in a place where just making the playoffs means success to the fans.

We should demand more out of our sports teams here, but once we do that they move.

Originally Posted By: DonBo

Probably his Mom.

Nope, woman with husband and young kids. Probably a year or so older than Ayala himself. [/quote']

Probably his sister, or some kind of blood relative.

Originally Posted By: merc
Now if they could find someone to replace Henn.

I agree. I guess it pays to be a lefty, no matter how you pitch.

The Twins sent Henn down and recalled Duensing yesterday. Lets see how that goes.