• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My new Puma!

Deitz Dittrich

Ok, I lied, not my new BassCat Puma, but it feels like it. I spent much of the day pulling the wrap off since it was finally a hot sunny day. Took about an hour to get the wrap off, and then spent an hour waxing it. I still think its sexy.

Before..

IMG_0697.jpg

After...

puma.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words all.. your right Reid..I'll get on that.. I even have some in the garage..

I have to admit I was really scared about pulling it off.. I thought the wrap was pretty hot.. But the black/silver is growing on me for sure..

Chris, Yup, that was me.. I was heading over to Coon.. Waste of time.. I managed one bite in about 6 hours of fishing, although it was a 4.75lb fish.

I think I will have to vote for the wrap, I think the wrap screams out LOUD, and that is something I personally like. But either way NICE boat!

How did you afford that on a teachers salary??

ALL-IN

Wrap does scream out, but it screams out a ford dealership in Ohio which he has no partnership with, and he drives a chevy...

I realize the ohio deal... but the vehical thing is an EASY fix... a black sharpie and some duct tape will fix that ugly FORD word. wink

ALL-IN

But he does drive a ford...

WELL I was given false information then from Cecil... BUT EITHER way I liked the wrap because it was flashy... but the wrap does not make the fisherman, Dietz will catch fish in any boat... Thats my 2 cents grin