• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tonight, tonight.....

Not quite as good as I was hoping for tonight. Had a high 30s low 40s take a quick swipe at black/nickel single bladed harasser and then got it to follow again on a black mag dawg. All happened right around 9:00. Other than that didn't see a thing.

Swanny,

I was in West Central MN.

Regarding how to start a new "forum", I'm guessing you mean how do you start a new thread. To do that, go back a page from here and click on "New Topic". Give your thread a title and type in the box provided with your questions.

Agreed! I thought tonight had everything set up for a multi fish night.

Sunset and Moonset occurring within 20 minutes of each other and extremely hot temps all day long. Fished 8:30-11:15. Moved 5 fish from 9:00-9:35 and that was the end of it.

I'll be back out first thing in the morning as I have a hunch they will be eating smile

Sunset and moonset times where I was were 9:15 and 9:39. Had fish in the boat at 9:20, 9:24 and 9:28. Unfortunately they weren't muskies. But good action and some nice fish during that window.

Aaron

Topwater and don't take it off, I like those windows too but all 5 of our fish came from the worst of the major and minors, none correlated to anything, I think those key times set up better once the water temps level off which is a few weeks away, just my 22 years of doin it, but the faith you'll have and the way you'll fish those key times will pay off.

What is a major and minor, is that the same thing as moon over head and moon under foot? I've always heard those things but never could figure out what the heck they meant.

I didn't even get out, had some pool issues that needed tending to...maybe tomorrow.