• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been out at night?

ec30_06

I've had crappy luck at night so far. Apparently these northern fish didn't get the memo that its supposed to be better. At least the wind tends to go down after dark. Give me a sunny still 80 degree day anytime.

riverrat, what lakes have you been going to? and do you know of any good lakes that are fairly clear around mankato? my email is b_carey976 at hotmail.com if you dont want to publish it to the world.

Shot at a lake near Faribo for the first time under the lights fri night/sat morning and all i can say is unbelievable, all fish(carp) were shot in 1' or less of water and the action was non-stop

I don't think i will ever shoot during the day again