• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Now available - Official HSO Coffee Mugs

MN Shutterbug

These 11 oz. coffee mugs come with the HSO logo on one side and on the other side, your choice of fish and 1 additional line of text. You can choose a walleye and have it read under the fish "The Eyes Have It", or Pro Fisherman, as an example. It is totally up to you. However, you do not have to have a fish at all. The choice is yours. These premier (not made in China) coffee mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe. The image is burnt into the ceramic. You can't even scratch the ink off of these. You won't find a better quality mug. The reason I can offer them at such a low price is due to me doing all the work myself, including printing the mug.

The cost for a mug is just $12, which includes sales tax, postage, packing box and PayPal fees. If you would like additonal mugs, they would be $8 each, due to the cost of postage dropping. If you do not have a PayPal acct. and wish to send a check, the price will be just $11.35 or $7.50 each for additonal mugs. Or, if you come thru Marshall and want to pick it up, the cost is only $6, including sales tax.

I have included a photo showing the fish species available. They were taken from a public domain site. If you aren't a fisher person and would like to provide your own photo, this is another option for the same money, or you can go with just the HSO logo.

If you go with 2 photos, the logo will be about 10% smaller than shown on this mug, but if you go with just the HSO logo, the logo will be about 20% larger than shown and centered on the mug.

One more thing. If you have a special request without the logo, no problem. I can customize it to whatever you wish, for no extra charge.

You may reach me at 507-530-5940 or [email protected], which is also my PayPal address.

3640518181_641cedd9b2_o.jpg

3639028527_22c8ea5023_o.jpg

3638635417_bd29f79f24_o.jpg

Due to a member not wanting a golden walleye, I reworked the 'eye so the color is more true to life. I haven't uploaded the new one, but if you'd like to see the reprocessed 'eye, let me know.