• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great Question........ Where????

jcpmn82

If you had to choose only one lake right now that is the hottest for walleye fishing, what would it be??? Mille Lacs like always?? Or maybe Red Lake?? How about Rainy Lake??? Lake Of The Woods??? Or what's your hot lake??? Tell me what you think!!!

Rainy has a good bite going for large fish for the last year and a half so for a larger trophy that would be a lake to look at. Leech sounds like it is going well this year. Kab puts out some niced sized fish, and you can't overlook lake of the woods as a top eye destination. Closer to home I'd say Redwing and Lake Pepin. Lots of great walleye waters around the state.

Tunrevir~

Leech was pretty incredible a week ago during the FLW tournament. I've never caught more walleyes between 20-26" in my life. Pretty phenomenal fishing and we caught them on many presentations as well.

Minnetonka, The best lake for all species of fish. Best time to fish middle of week mornings. NO crowds. Pick a fish any fish. That is unless you travel north. My best fishing experience Lake of the wood.

Mille Lacs is putting out right now. If you want a meal, might as well go somewhere else, but if you want to have a blast catching big fish, it's a great place to be. It is a bit tough to crack that 28 inch mark, but no kidding, the average fish is 25-26 inches. Where else can you do that in Minnesota right now?

Mille Lacs is putting out right now. If you want a meal, might as well go somewhere else, but if you want to have a blast catching big fish, it's a great place to be. It is a bit tough to crack that 28 inch mark, but no kidding, the average fish is 25-26 inches. Where else can you do that in Minnesota right now?

The Minnesota river. Many pigs have been getting caught on bullhead bait while fishing for flatheads. Some outings, those pesky eyes won't leave ones bait along.

Sounds like I should make a ML run for a few days.