• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catfishing for Cancer

TMT

Tony,

Let Darren or I know if you need anything else from us other than our money. If you need some assistance shuttling guys or gear, I will have plenty of cargo room.

Slowhand has my cell number.

I plan to arrive at the ramp around 6:30 or so and not launch until after 7 sometime to give everyone else first crack at all the prime spots. Then Darren and I will take whatever's left.

Sounds good. I will talk to you tonight. Thank you.

Also you don't have to launch from shakopee either. We are just using that as a main location. and as the morning meeting area.

Thanks again.

Tony

was on my way out the door at 2:30 yesterday when I was struck down with the stomach flu both of my boys had it earlier in the week so I guess it was time for me to get it. It takes a lot for me not to go fishing and that was one of them. I know I missed a really great time.

Im sure they'll post something, but there was a crew out of Belle Plaine that cleaned up pretty impressively. We tied for top spot out of our boat, but after that the Boys from Belle Plain swept handily.

Nice fish Slowhand!! The other 2 Sally's in the RP (not the BP guys) bailed at about 4am after having enough of the slow bite and being wet from the earlier storm.

It's funny, we stayed dry during the storm, but our dry warm clothing that was stored got soaked. Ironic

Thanks for putting this together TMT, it was a good time for a good cause.