Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lac Des Mille Lacs

1 post in this topic

Anybody been on the Lac recently? Leaving tomorrow morning and was just wondering what the fish were doing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• As I thought. May not see her or him troll by again!
    • Hey, I saw a guy at Fleet Farm last winter in Dec on his!  Ride away!
    • Weird mix of birds. Lot of widgeon in this morning mixed with teal. Very few gadwalls. Specks were almost non existent. Be interesting to see what the morning brings after the wind dissappears. I found out shortly after this shot that everyone wanted to pull the pin. Pretty helpless what I can do myself so that's a season. Next up is watching honkers in Rochester. 18 weeks of chemo. Last few days photos will get a lot of inspirational views.
    • Huh? Well yeah, sure enough I lifted the curse all by myself and then by being an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly in your post you just put it right back on. Nice job. Any other dumb posts you want to make now that you are on a roll?
    • This might be one of the reasons. 
    • Are the majority of United States citizens too dumb to vote?  A great mantle of responsibility has been placed upon us.  Are we capable?    I shudder every time I contemplate this.     
    • Ended up with one bird on public ground western meeker County Friday afternoon. Saturday the pooch put up 6 birds for us in the morning in swift co with hardly a breeze and all I could do was tickle 1 bird, not very proud of that.  This morning the wind was howling which made the birds jumpy but managed a couple.  We pounded a lot of gravel and didn't see much at all, but then again lots of corn still in.
    • I had military mickeys for years... and years but about 2 years ago I bought Baffin's. AWESOME boots. Sooooooo comfy, warm and decently light. I own Muck's and they are great for more "active" fishing as my feet get cold in them if I just sit one the ice all day. That said, you CAN walk all day in mucks. The comment about Baffin's being large and unable to get pants over...very true! But a great boot none the less.
    • maybe Eve got it!?!?
    • No......but "brexit" was polling within the 4 percent margin of error before the vote . Cant imagine any one of those 272 in the 8 percent  and above range flipping.  Suppose anything is possible, couldn't ever imagine Trump being considered a serious candidate either. 
  • Our Sponsors