• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brandon Marshall saying his Goodbyes

crothmeier

Brandon Marshall from Denver is already saying his goodbyes after he requested a trade, not happy with the QB situation, and $$$...

Since Farve is pretty much a shoe-in to be playing with the vikes this year, why not try and trade t-jack, booty or sage to denver for this Pro Bowl reciever, and add to receiving core. This guy has had consecutive 100 catch seasons, and denver needs a qb and we have 3 crappy ones to deal.

berrian, harvin, and Marshall to throw to, and AP and chester to run the ball woudl give us a multi-weapon offense that almost any QB should be able to flourish under.

Any thoughts? am i way off base in my thinking?

Remember that even if Favre comes here he is only a short time patch. If he plays 2 years that would be a good run. We may need one of those younger QB's next season.

After drafting Harvin I doubt the vikes will go after him. He's going to want big money and our more pressing long term need is QB regardless if Favre comes here or not. I'd rather see them role with Berrian and Harvin and save the money to go after another QB in the next year or two once the Favre era has passed.

The best thing that could happen to this loser is that a drunk driver mames him. Give the NFL a lesson in its leniecy. This has gotten out of control. Bunch of of overpayed babies. So how do I really feel? I hate him and others like him that are wrecking the sport.