• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle Lake, Maple Grove

it looked like you could get about 10-12 trucks in there tonight. had one follow right at dark that was it.

iceman

My "guess" would be 10-12. Make sure there is a spot open before you launch and sure hope you can parallel park a pickup with a trailer for an 18' boat with not much room to spare. Not a lot of room in those parking spots, especially when the rig in front of or behind your spot was lazy. Grrrrr!

Originally Posted By: iceman16
it looked like you could get about 10-12 trucks in there tonight. had one follow right at dark that was it.

iceman

My "guess" would be 10-12. Make sure there is a spot open before you launch and sure hope you can parallel park a pickup with a trailer for an 18' boat with not much room to spare. Not a lot of room in those parking spots, especially when the rig in front of or behind your spot was lazy. Grrrrr!

I talked to a guy on tuesday when I was parking and was told to make sure I was between the lines, or "making every attempt to stay inside the lines" And let me tell you, full size truck and a boat trailer Barely fit between the lines. I think I left about 1' to the truck behind me, and my front tires just fit inside the lines. We were all "between the lines" but man it was tight.

Well I dropped in at Eagle this evening on my way home from work. Nice little lake, I enjoyed the experience, and was able to locate a nice mid 40 fish, she came around on 4 consecutive casts but couldn't get her to commit. Oh well maybe next time.

RU