• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Danica in NASCAR next season?

LMITOUT

As for her personality, it's not any different than one of the guy drivers like Stewart or Busch when they entered Cup racing. They were arrogant, self-centered, you-know-whats. Young racers are cocky, just like 22 year old baseball/football/basketball players. I just want to see them drive the wheels off those things.

Put Danica in a Hendrick car and she might impress. One thing is for sure, she'll bring money to the sport.

I'd rather see them cut back testing and manufacturing costs so that smaller teams can compete. In 5-10 years we'll have two powerhouse owners (Roush & Hendrick) and that's it. Boring racing.

ya she would be good for the sport for awhile but as i said before look at montoya how long its taken him i doubt shes a better driver...maybe with hendricks equipment she would get some good runs cant be no worse than their # 4 driver now lol

couldnt wait to get that in lol

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
Great,thats all NASCAR needs is another over hyped ultra popular driver that never wins

Jeff Gordon? Montoya? Logano?

LMITOUT, it is quite obvious you know "nothing" about Nascar with a statement like this.

Jeff Gordon is 4 Time Champion ! And currently 2nd place in points...

Logano just turned 19 years old, Has 3 top 10 finishes, Give the Kid a Break!

(Not even legal drinking age yet)

Montoya is currently 12th place (which if it holds) puts him in the Chase!

There are only 3 guys that have more than one Win.

J Johnson with 2

K Bush with 3

M Martin with 3

LMAO...I am surprised you didn't add Richard Petty on your list.

It's quite obvious that you didn't read the statement.

He said over hyped driver who never wins. Who fits better than Montoya and Logano? Plus, what has Gordon done lately compared to his hype?

You could add Petty to the list, he hasn't won in a while either!!! LMAO!!

I answered that back on page one the first time you asked that question, and once again, the statement was about who never wins.

Ol' Jeffy has one win in roughly his last 50-60 races or so? Even "The Chimp" Mark Martin is running circles around him. Time to hang it up.

In your post above, you keep questioning Gordon's abillity and that why the response was made.

I believe this was from your post unless I cannot read.

Who fits better than Montoya and Logano? Plus, what has Gordon done lately compared to his hype?

I don't believe Mark's average finish is as good as the chimps.

Lets be honest and look at the facts, Gordon is still a contender and one of the best ever by wins and championships.

You must be trolling as the facts are there to support Gordon.

You can question his abillity all you want but he still can win a championship. Very few can say that.

Kyle Busch had many wins last season but that did not get him a championship.

Many win races but cannot put it all together like Gordon can. Very few have the number of WINS that Gordon has.

Some race for a good points finish to be a contender to the chase. 1 or 2 wins and a bunch of poor finishes get one nowhere.

There are times when one is in second or third and they do not take any poor high risk chances to get to first.

ya you cant slam gordon even if you dont like him he has more than proved himself

in my opinion the best drivers win on all tracks including the road courses and i think he has 4 at sonoma not sure bout watkins glen but i would bet he has a few there to

i said previsiously 2 yrs hes out with his back

and will have nothing to be ashamed of !!!!!!!!!!

proven champ !!!!!!!!!!!!