Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whisker Trout Slayer

Shell Rock River Northern

5 posts in this topic

Last night I went out with a friend to do a little casting in the river near home in Worth County for whatever woudl bite and ended up catching a real nice northern. We did not have anything to measure it with as it was Caught Photographed and Released. We are guessing it was around 38-40 inches. According to the length/weight conversion charts I found online they say it should weigh about 18 lbs. I have emailed the picture to PDOGG to put online here to share with you. It bit I think it was a BlueFox Vibrax spinner? (Basically the same as a Mepps spinner)

HEY THATS MY HONEY HOLE!! HA HA nice fish shane, I know where you caught it lol should have cut out the concrete in the backround

HEY THATS MY HONEY HOLE!! HA HA nice fish shane, I know where you caught it lol should have cut out the concrete in the backround

Heck I don't even know how to put the dang picture on here let alone cut some of it out!! I don't know how many locals come on this site so I wouldn't worry. The fish is back there for you to catch.