• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

On the water with Deitz (pics added)

A while back I shot an email to Deitz asking if he wanted to go out for a bit this particular morning. I told him I had a couple lenses rented for a wedding this last weekend and would love to get out on the water with him again for a little fishing and some fun photos. So that is what we did, meeting at the launch ramp at 5:45 this morning I loaded some gear into the boat, donned my waders and jumped in. We did some shots as the sun was coming up and then we caught some fish and had a fly by too. The highlight of the morning was the piggy I caught at 9:15ish this morning. Enjoy the photos.

By the way, sorry for the large size, but they had to be big.

Early morning, let's go fishin.

3629114261_fc3da404c3_b.jpg

Right about there...

3629928288_2339c4d419_b.jpg

Jump, jump!

3629114211_991de31230_b.jpg

Oh yeah, 74 mph...

3629928412_b7a429f14e_b.jpg

One for good measure. 5 lbs 6 oz. What a TOAD!

3629928340_b285ea58e6_b.jpg

There is a bit of sensor dust I tried to remove, but I may have to send the camera in to have it cleaned or try a different method. The Giottos rocket blower wouldn't do it.

I will also try to get a few more up here later this evening.