Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jltimm

UFC 99

7 posts in this topic

Rich Franklin beat Vanderlai Sylvia by decision. Cain Valasquez beat Cheick Congo by decision.Spencer fisher beat Caul Uno by decision. Mike Swick defeated Ben Saunders by ref stoppage. I did not pay to much attention to this UFC event, and I'm sure my spelling is off as well as missing some of the fights that were on the card. A so-so card if ya ask me.

Yeah that one didn't sound all that interesting. No top flight names, and from the sounds of it, a boring 50 bucks to spend.

Not a bad card with some decent fights. Valasquez has one heck of a chin.

It was a good card and there were a ton of big named guys, but none of the fights lived up to my expectations. I thought the Marcus Davis and Dan Hardy fight was pretty good as well as Franklin vs Silva. I was really disappointed in Chieck Kongo if he could have kept the fight standing he would have knocked out Velasquez but his take down defense was terrible and he got pounded on for 12 of the 15 minutes and got pretty beat up by the end of the fight.

That was fought Saturday night right? Whats the time difference between here and Germany?

i think 7 hours something like that. The results were up before it aired in the US

Thats what I was getting at...I swear I seen the results on Friday? I thought I was seeing things (Maybe I was?) was gonna post something and thought I best keep my mouth shut...didn't want to wreck it for anyone, or have the boys think I was heavy into the bunk weed!