Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chode2235

Gulp bag(s) drying out

10 posts in this topic

I have several bags of gulp that are drying out, any idea on what I can do to "re-hydrate" them, and keep them in good shape for the long haul?

Get some Gulp Alive! spray and dump a little in there, or get a container of Gulp Alive! and add all your bags into there.

I agree, if they're completely dried out I don't know if Gulp Alive will rejuvinate them, but if they're starting to dry out it should take care of them nicely

The zip lock seal on the Gulp bag is defective about 50% of the time. The zipper separates from the bag and stays zipped together. Its a problem, but its being worked on, I believe.

I talked to a Berkley rep. at the sports show this spring. He said that the bags are now compatible with the juice in the buckets. Last year I tried to "rejuvinate" my bag of gulp twisters by throwing them in my bucket of twisters. woops! Make sure all the gulp is recent to be compatible. If anybody cares, I was talking to him because I was mad that I spent that much money on the tub of twisters and they didn't twist. He said that problem is fixed now and they are mutch more plyable.

Also try a gallon sized ziplock for all your scented plastics.