Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reid G

Ultimate Bass Series (Mankato) Tournament - 6/14/09 - German/Jefferson

45 posts in this topic

Ultimate Bass Series (Mankato) is having a team tournament on German/Jefferson (take your pick) on Sunday June 14th.

Hours are 6:30am - 2:30pm.

Cost is $175.00 per team of 2 anglers.

Only a few spots left!

Contact Scott at 507-934-2798-home or 507-381-0905-cell for more information, single tournament signup ($175), or full season signup ($700).

17.00 took first, 16.00 took second, big fish were 5.55, 5.20, and 5.10

Actually 16+ was 2nd (Lebarron's), 16 even was 3rd (Young/Wilson). We ended up 15.7 for 4th. sheepheadslayer got the BB - (second week in a row so maybe he should change his name to bigbassslayer??? lol)

katoguy -

What boat were you in? We fished big jeff. We took 11th, i think, with 12.35. Mark and I were in a red, silver stripe, skeeter.

I saw you. We fished E.Jeff, too. We were in Duh's 07 -190SX (blue/silver). My turn on Washington to bring my 08- 190ZX (silver/red highlights).

How is the milfoil/vegetation looking on Jefferson? What is the water color out there?

katoguy -

Hmmm, somebody buzzed by me about, seriously, 30'-40' away, on plane as they were coming out of middle jeff, with a blue and silver skeeter, because they were scared of goin through the weeds on plane. Trolling motor was down and i was fishing.

Yep, he evidently wanted to stay in the channel and questioned why someone would be fishing in it. Sorry. I would have taken the weed route.

kato,

probally going to throw together a few small tournaments this summer like I did last fall . show up ,pay, draw a lake and go fish! ,already have four boats for sure. likley do a couple over here and a couple over your way I'll let you know when but it will likley be 6:30-12:00 on sundays

GIVE ME A COUPLE DAYS I am fishing on mazaska a tourney on mazaska tonight and have to go shopping tommorrow but I will get it together soon

Cool. See you right after church on Sunday! (gotta pray to catch a fish large enough to contend with you)

Shopping Luckycrank? blush OH god tiredand you tell me girls are gettin to my head!! See ya 2nite patricia grin

How did Brent Lake do in the tournament? Did he make out like a bandit?

I'd meet you guys out to Mazaska, but this sally will be inside. It's raining and I don't want to get the boat wet...

(too far for this cat to drive for a couple hour contest.)

kato

as it turns out french lake kid was just looking for donators for his 1st win ever! he showed all us old timers how to get it done on mazaska! with a 14-2 sack !

Reid, didnt know bout one...and I had enough 2nd's and 3rd's 4 a while, I got lucky, plain and simple, pat may I have your screen name? grin

Nice job on mazaska FLK. Yeah same type deal on german thurs, so i hear.

What do ya mean you got lucky? You told me exactly what and where you were fishing and you did exactly that.

Sounds to me like it was a little more than luck!

a little cocky after leaving the lake at 8:30 am when practicing grin but great job!