• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fertilizer

surfs

I have a general question, I am putting down some fertilizer today and is Friday to soon to mow/mulch after the application is down? If so, how long should I wait? Reason is that with this good rain, my grass has grown well but I also don't want it to get crazy long either.

Thanks, Surfs~

When we put down a granular we usually tell our customers to water it in good before mowing, otherwise the mower can move the granuals all over the place. I personally would have mowed first that way the pellets can get where they need to go, down to the ground. If the grass is really long it may have a harder time getting down there before mowing.......

Thanks guys, I actually didn't get to the fertilizer yesterday, instead went to the gym. I will be putting it down today instead, so thanks fisherofmen! I will mow first then spread it. It's the Scott's turf builder/fertilizer which you can apply anytime during the growing season. Thanks again~

Surfs