Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bronzeback

Smaller Lakes in Cass Area

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any experience on some of the smaller lakes in the Cass area?

I'm mostly interested in whether these lakes are just numbers lakes or if there is potential for some big fish.

little wolf lake has good numbers. big lake has alot of fish with size. Plantagenat about ten miles west and then five miles south is really good for size and numbers. Hope this helps.

how about some of the lakes east of Walker?

My boat isn't fit to fish Leech but I'd be able to get around Wabedo and some of the other lakes in that area. I've never fished up there, but the water I fish close to home has been verrrry slow and seen a lot of pressure already so I'm looking to try something new today and the rest of the week.

how about some of the lakes east of Walker?

My boat isn't fit to fish Leech but I'd be able to get around Wabedo and some of the other lakes in that area. I've never fished up there, but the water I fish close to home has been verrrry slow and seen a lot of pressure already so I'm looking to try something new today and the rest of the week.

I'd bet all those lakes have seen a lot of pressure too.

I'm sure you're right, but I'm just looking to switch it up, not saying I'm going to avoid a pressured lake, almost impossible in this area of the state, or any area for that matter.

Very muskie lake in Mn is seeing crazy pressure. The tiger lakes that I fish are seeing more pressure.

Brian