• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pic's of my missed deer..

Just a few pic's (Now that I just figured out how to post pic's) of my little deer that I missed last year. Still makes me sick to think about it. Anyone have an idea how he would score?

CDY_0009.jpg

CDY_0016.jpg

CDY_0015.jpg

CDY_0025.jpg

I think I suck at scoring but I'm going to guess 135 gross. I don't estimate for deductions and the net score but that split G2 will bring the net down.

But I like total antler and this guy has em! He's nice! Too bad for the miss but the bright side is he should be just a little better next season. smile

Geez! A response per minute. That's cool.

I'd score him in the upper 130's, maybe lower 140's but something tells me he would be a little short of that mark. Very nice buck either way. Just think how nice he will be this year!

Nice deer!!! Looks like he'd take a hit in deductions on the right side. If I had to guess he'd gross 148 and net 138.

If He's 3.5 years old in that picture ( that's my hunch) He'll make a big leap this year. If all goes well you could have a 160 -170 class deer on your hands. You may be glad you missed!!

Good point bringing up the age CSTPETER, I agreed it looks like a nice 3.5 year old (maybe a 4.5 in the bigwoods). Those jumps from 2-3 and 3-4 and even 4-5 can do amazing things to the size of their racks.

Gross is going to touch 150, big deduction with the extra point because its so big. Its going to net about,,,,, who the heck cares about net score? Its going to gross around 150. C'mon people, a nice 8 pointer will score 125, that guy is a nice 11 pointer, just a little light on mass, thats it, lots of tine length etc.... Looks alot like my 11 pointer that grossed 163.

All I know is that is one heck of a buck that is going to be that much better this fall! And I want your cudde back. I have the No Flash and im not a fan of the nighttime pictures. I hope he shows himself this year so we can all see him again.

I hope you get another crack at him. I would say low 140's. If he can build some mass on those beams, he will be amazing! Are you counting the days until next season? LOL!

Looking at the pictures again, it looks a lot like the deer I shot that grossed 163, I had a little more tine lenght, but the buck in the pic is just as massive. I'm still going to say that he will be closer to being in the 150's than the 130's gross score.

Swamp buck

Are those photos from Canada or is that here in the states? I couldn't help but notice the dates of the photos and what appears to be a bail in the photos and the scent wick that archery sniper pointed out. I would guess mid to upper 150's