• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WEC

jltimm

Still though, for him to have a broken hand and continue to fight the way he did really bumped him up a few notches in my book. I agree it got slow after the first round, but still fun to see guys like that going at it.

No quit in Faber and if he had two good hands, I do believe he would have relieved Brown of the belt. Hard as Brown hits, he couldn't get the right kind of leather on Faber to put him away. Before he knocked Brown down and broke his hand, he was nailing him pretty regular and had he had a good hand, that gillotine (sp) he got Brown in, would have been the end of the road.

Fighting with one broken hand and one damaged hand and still be able to go the distance with the champ? That dude is a warrior and we'll see him be the champ again...if he can get by the busted up hands.

The Grebe - you're from BC. That's where I grew up. Have you ever checked out MMAA? (Minnesota Martial Arts Academy) I went there a long - LONG time ago for Muy Thai. That is some psycho training.

Nah, I've always been to busy. Haven't done anything in the ring since my late 20's...hit the weights for a long time and got into a dozen or so 5k and 10k races, thats about it, no MMA, although I wish I would have.

But, you know the old saying, "Wish in one hand, $hit in the other and see which gets filled up first!"