Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LHarris

Freso Option

3 posts in this topic

I keep delaying a response, because I didn't know what freso was, but before it drops off the page, the effect is interesting and the locale wonderful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Had an 09'. Got rid of it. Also,  you could not keep the front end aligned.  Otherwise a very nice truck.
    • Helps when I comprehend what I read.  I actually just cut the handle off my tongue jack on my Yetti and welded on 3/4 nut too.  My M18 drill with 1,200 in-lbs (2704-20) and it has no problem raising or lowering the tongue.  Biggest thing I noticed was making sure my drill was on the #1 low speed setting.      As far as torque goes and harming your auger.  I think you are totally fine and shouldn't harm anything.  The max amount that these K-Drills and Clam plates are drilling these days with the big drills are 8".  Most sized augers these days have no problem turning a 10" auger which is nearly twice as large of an area than an 8" auger.  Being 2 strokes can normally operate in any orientation without being damaged the only concern I would have would be your gears and any shifting of grease inside operating the auger head on its side under load.    They say Ions will do 10" holes but after I talked to their customer service reps about it, I wouldn't trust an Ion with a 10" more than I do a wet fart.  Just the fact that they don't even sell a 10" package indicates there could possibly be issues with torque and reliability when operating the 10" auger "accessory".  For now I'd just stick to your strike master going up and save your Ion any extra wear and tear.  Maybe even ask Santa for some electric jacks this Christmas
    • As the media begins to draw a pretty picture about the November jobs report, namely that unemployment has dropped to 4.6 percent, its lowest level in nine years, they are unlikely to tell you the other part of the story. The labor force participation rate continues to decline and is stuck at a rate we haven't seen since February 1978, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.  It gets worse. Last month, we lost 4,000 manufacturing jobs, offering more damage to the already 301,000 we've lost since President Obama took office. - Town Hall   See for yourself.. U.S. Dept of Labor / BLS Date Viewer   Whaaa ???   OH, MY....  
    • I wouldn't do that for each one. I was wondering if you couldn't cut a winch down, or maybe just leave it as is, so you could attach a drill to the low speed post and tack weld/rig a socket or something for the other side and just hold it in your hand. It probably won't work because it sounds too easy. 
    • My, such big words!! Yer a talented liddle Smurf, aintcha? We might as well get to work doin' what we were accused of, munchkin!!! Like Carly Simon said, "no one does it better"....  
    • i,ve been falsey accused of inproprieties!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Our Sponsors