Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LHarris

June 05, 2009

2 posts in this topic

It was 82 degrees here yesterday. The weeds on my

favorite waterway had grown to chest level. The sun

was beating down bright on me. The trout were not

very active. My friend Ted Kirkpatrick and I went for

4 hours. We each landed about 7.

LenH2009June07-1.jpg

I have lost 20 pounds....You sure could "NOT" tell it from this photo.

I wonder if I can grow a beard that would hide by entire face?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• WOWZER what a beast!!!!!!!!!!! that DNR  biologist, Mero, i had a talk with him he did the creel survey on our little lake up in itasca county, odd that he would comment about mille lacs since he was out of the grand rapids DNR  office!!!!!! good guy though!!!!!!
    • Crud. I knew that would come back on me. I'll haveta head up to leeches and borrow some of his table doilies. 
    • http://www.startribune.com/monster-muskie-found-on-mille-lacs-exceeds-state-record/431203243/
    • And that's the key...it takes a guy or two to step back from the max deal and take a pay cut to keep this type of talent together. In the NFL, the Patriots are a dynasty because Tom Brady is smart enough to take far less than he'd command on the open mark to stay put with a great coach and build weapons around him...he values rings (aka, his legacy) more than a few more dollars. If GS can do that, they will be relevant for a very long time.
    • nope it didnt!!!!!!!!!
    • IDK, people pick apart the Hanzal/White trade as a mistake, but I don't. I think it was totally worth the shot to make a solid push. Going in everyone who did any analysis knew the first round was going to be full of 2nd round talent so losing a 1st rounder this year wasn't giving up much. I also don't think Fletch should make a trade for the sake of making a trade either. That is a desperation move and not one fueled by focusing on getting the team better. I would be shocked if someone like Scandella isn't moved in order to make room from Granlund, Nino, etc. We are really tight now with the guys we want to keep and have a few holes to fill beyond that so something has to give.
    • Garretson Food Center..... $1.69/ pound You are exactly right.... And if you vacuum seal it with some of the drippings, this winter it will taste like it was fresh off the smoker!
    • The truth comes out!
    • Hey @rl_sd who had the meat on sale? Looks great btw
  • Our Sponsors