• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can't pick new drivers?

Is anyone else having problems with the Fantasy Yahoo site?

I can not select any new drivers to my team. I can only switch my drivers from the "bench" to "starters".

I have never had this problem before.

What did I miss?

Hmmmmm, I was trying to change my drivers yesterday morning. It should have been well ahead of the deadline. I thought maybe Yahoo was having a problem with the HSOforum, so I waited and tried several times after that.

I have never had this problem before. Oh, well. Maybe it is a sign that I should keep my current drivers! They did pretty well last week.

It's too late now....wait and see what happens next week I guess.

thanks.

Yep....you guys are correct. I usually pick my drivers much earlier in the week, so I usually don't pay that much attention to the yahoo email. I guess it caught up to me this week. That's what I get for procrastinating.

"Why do today what I can put off and do tomorrow" I always say!

Thanks guys.

The good news is I had a busy week last week and totally forgot to check/change drivers. As usuall I ended up with the most points earned this year, this week. Possibly even the most points earned over the last four years! Sometimes forgetting is golden and sometimes forgetting can really hurt!! grin