Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
primetime49

Siverado Bass Tourney Saturday June 6

14 posts in this topic

The tourney should be fun to watch the weigh in at Melvins

no tourney action Sunday so go at it

might be a lot of neet information at Saturdays weigh

good luck

Winning weight was 20.07, Brandon Moore from Swanville was the winning pro, I was his am, I can't recall what the big fish weight was, I can tell you it was a wet and windy day of fishing!

Alot of fish on beds up there right now? What were the predominate patterns with that crazy weather had to be hard for the site fisherman.

Many of the fish are indeed on the beds, but there is a large number of fish that are pre-spawn and setting up, and a whole bunch of big females are post spawn. So depending on what your target was, you played out your pattern accordingly. Our biggest fish were out there in the wind, with the big waves, where at noon, it was still so cold you could see your breath.

Thanks! It was a great experience, very well run tournament, and as for Brandon, I couldn't have asked for a better pro, fantastic boat control skills!

Lets just hope they can keep it going next year with the GM Bankruptcy [PoorWordUsage] going on. I want to fish it again.

I believe the big fish was a 4.03 SM..... the usual. They all seem to peak at that 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 lb range. No shortage of nice fish out there though. Pretty good tournament considering the conditions.

BTW... 20.07? It appeared to me that that included about a 3 pound basket? Is that right? I know they did a tare on the basket for big fish, but the toal included the basket weight, did it not? I thought that was kind of strange. ( I think they did this for all teams) Just wondering?

The weights didn't include the basket. The scale is set to zero with basket.

What was the tourney limit? I want to say it was 6 fish. Is that combined weight for the pro and am?