• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mojo bass rods

mww24

has anyone used the st croix mojo bass rods. I'm looking to get some technique specific rods this year. I have a premier glass crankbait rod and 2 avid series rods. I love all 3 of those rods. The price is right with the mojo series. has anyone had much use of them. i'm especially looking at the worm and plastic rods. are they as sensitive as the avid series or not. just curious.any info would be great. thanks.

A possible reasoning for moving the mojo bass production out of the country is because it caused their wisconsin manufacturing plant to become terribly backed up this spring. The mojo rods are St. Croix's best selling rod in the history of the company and its only been around for one year! Don't get me wrong, its a good problem to have, but they got way backed up in the production of their other models of rods because of the mojos

Heard through a grape vine the deal was to develop and start in the U.S., but the cost of the rod was low so it would definetly end up been made some where else to save on the cost. Quite a few manufacture's do this. I do really agree with you tonka why not jobs here!