• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yellow warbler...

Catmendo

Thank you Sarah, glad you liked it! Here's another one, different bird, (same species though) different pose. It looks like he ready to wink at you! grin

Glad somebody is. A wink is good for the soul. smile He is adorable. The clarity is amazing! I know its almost impossible to get warblers with a monopod much less tripod. Is this handheld?

I wink is good for the soul, you're right, I never thought of it in that regard! wink

By the way, sorry for the delay with my reply, I've been busy and away from my computer!

Most of my nature photography is taken with my 500mm f.4. and although one may shoot it freehand I seldom go that route. The vast majority of my work is via the tripod. I do have a good quality mono but I prefer my tripod under most circumstances...