Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Happy B-Day To A Fellow River Rat

11 posts in this topic

Been awhile since we had a B-Day that I know of in the cat forum. grin

I have met this guy a couple times at that upstream Jordan launch wink a couple times now and figure he knows his way around any river by now! Whether it be "O" 1700 hours to 0400 hours he is a very cool and nice guy to boom and S with wink

Harvey lee (Tom) have a good one dude! May the flat gods shine on you with a 60lb'er this open water season!

Happy B day Tom good luck cattin

Happy Birthday Tom. I hope this day brings nothing but the best for you and if you do get a chance to fish may it be your personal best grin

Have a good day Tom. Hope you get your self a big one tonight.

Ya, mid twenties approx 30 years ago.

To the river I go tonight in search of big mama.

Good luck finding the BIG MAMA! Happy B-Day

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•     If it gets here anytime in the near future, del is either going to have to start making trips to Mexico or go visit Dr Juice..      

• I'm thinking the same thing, it's coming.
    •     As of 2013, (four years ago) 58 percent were in favor of legalizing marijuana too, and the FDA and DEA haven't even budged...   http://www.gallup.com/poll/165539/first-time-americans-favor-legalizing-marijuana.aspx
    •   1.  You don't have to be Michelangelo to know that Jackson Pollock was a terrible painter. 2.  Yes, that's 100% true. 
    •   Actually he is a hypocrite in 2 different ways.   1. He called out someone else's skill but was unwilling to show us how it is done. 2. He likely only called you out because you are a liberal picking on his republican buddy. If someone like Uncle Bill had made that picture he would have probably just "liked" it and moved on.
    • Don't forget, single payer is what Trump was backing many years ago. He may be angling to get it now.   Think about it. As far a partisan politics go, this would be a genius move for the republicans if the think tanks could come up with a way to spin it to the base.    Whatever party passes single payer will solidify at least a couple of consecutive presidential terms like the Democrats did.
    • I don't think he's a hypocrite, even though I question his skills as he failed to even identify the tool I poorly used.  He's just capable of identifying objectively poor photoshopping and a tool for pointing it out.  There isn't much that can change that.
    •   http://www.gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx   58% are already in favor of single payer. I bet after last week's fiasco, those numbers go up even higher.
    •   Your candidate is turning out to be a deplorable human being, congratulations.     Neither would have Trump.     Just like Trump...     Remember, Trump was a Democrat at that same time.
    • Maybe not in 20 years.   I would be amazed if in my remaining lifetime.      I thought the article about how it works in Germany was interesting for those who still read actual words.      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Germany    
  • Our Sponsors