• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Softball Tourny's

ozzie

So my beer drinking softball team wants to go north, south, east, or west and play in a softball tourny preferably a drinking toury nothing to serious but if serious need be we can do that also......Just looking to see who knows of some fun tourny's we can look into maybe attending? Any help would be great....Thanks

thanks....but just was also curious if anyone knew of some fun tourny's that might have a beer trophy or have some good times attached with them.......maybe a mat ball (unlimited arch) tourny anybody know where to find one of those?

check out upper deck in cloud. i know they have some tourneys where there are tons of drunk people. (and serious people)

I played in that one last year, you should look into it...everyone there drank and was more of a beer league tourney. Good times but it rained out on the first day. It's actually in Sauk Rapids, I think?

oh I spent many a weekend at the ol Upper Deck...hitting bombs over the 240ft fences!!! We might have to look into that if we can't find something a little more backwoods............Thanks

its actually north of sartell, but yeah, i've played there a few years. dont go if you're looking for something serious. the fields are good for rolling ankles though, loose bases and holes in the outfield. Its really gone downhill the last few years.

it was a dump 10 years ago when I last played there but it is always a place to go and get in a tourney.....I think we have found a tourney to play in....the 30th Annual Brainerd Invitaional.....sounds like a good/fun tourney with some good competition and close to my cabin and our sponsor!!