Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone have ver. 2.3 software for Lowrance 27c

2 posts in this topic

I updated mine to 2.4 and it only made things worse. I would like to go back to 2.3. Lowrance e-mailed it to me but I never got it. Does anyone have it on their computer that could e-mail it to me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Good.  I was afraid you were going to tell me you were still going to vote for Trump even though he has been slipping on the poles.   P.S. We know real men like you and D2E don't do pole dancing..
    •         Yes, it's Berkeley,  I know. I find this troubling and sad. Also it's contagious,  ie C Kapernick.  As a sidebar, these college kids are going to receive the biggest wakeup call,  slap to the head when they enter the free market.   As someone commented, this is how a Trump is spawned.      Second source for the jaded fact checkers
    • So a couple days ago, I found a flat of loose shells that I had (stupidly) set in my garage last fall and forgot about. When I opened it up, I saw a bunch of rust. Dang it. Gotta love this south Texas humidity  So I went through and wiped them all down with a rag and WD40. What I found kinda surprised me. The pile on the left are perfect, no corrosion. In the middle, will still shoot but have some corrosion. On the right, are going in the garbage. The Federal Premiums (red box) had little to no corrosion for the most part. The Estates did ok, and the Kents were almost all corroded really bad.   For the second part of my test, I tore into the shells to check out the powder, wads and pellet uniformity. The wads were all different, with the Feds and Kents both having a one-piece wad and the Estates having a 2 piece wad. Powder was nice and dry in all three. However, the pellets in the Estates were absolutely abysmal. Every single one was deformed and had some kind of flaw. Slag, dimples, ovality, etc etc. See for yourself.  Kents
    • Awesome pics as usual Todd!! And cool to see a woodie in a field spread. What part of the state are you hunting? I never saw a woodie outside of the river bottoms in the MW part of the state
    • Rengel thinks he's reclaiming the nord Lord title this year, we'll see about that... We'll be there!
    • I think they are a valiant and hard working people who suffered under Communist  soviet rule for many years.  I like their sausage also.
    • He will probably sue most of us as well........
    • So what do you think about the poles?
  • Our Sponsors