• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun race to watch...

ya the 48 did a hec of a job catching those guys

he's a good driver for sure

can any body beat those guys for the championship ??

it was a fun race race i like those smaller tracks

like dover.. richmond they should build more of those

just seems like better racin

.... I would guess that Smoke has a shot at JJ....

Matt and the Killer Bees have shown, you can be Sprint cup champion and not win a single race durring the season. So far Tony has been a top 5-10 car in every race. It might not be flashy, but he is up by +46 points @ half way. Granted he has no "seeding" points for the chase, but for the time being he is leading. And dont look now, but he's got Ryan in the top 10 too.

Smoke is "big picture" point racing. If you finish top 5 every week, you will win eventualy.

ya i was hoping that might be the case in martins run for the

but man the 48 and 99 i think won all but a couple of the chase races last yr you just bet the house the 48 will win a couple of them if these guys stick together theres no telling how championships they will win he could be up there in the 3

and 43 area