Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LMITOUT

2010 Yamaha's?

5 posts in this topic

We're nearing mid-year but I haven't heard anything about the 2010 Yamaha's yet. Anybody else hear rumors or have information on changes for the new models?

I haven't heard anything lately. It would be nice to see the long rumored 800 class twin. I've heard both inline or V-twin.

They finally revealed the 2010's today. Don't see much difference except the special edition color (White Armor) and it's only available in the 700.

I really liked the SE Red Midnight Armor they had for the 2009's and they offered it in the 550 too.

They also dropped the Metallic Black. frown The only color options for 2010 are camo, blue, green, and the SE color (700 only).

If you ask me Yamaha,Suzuki and Honda need to step it up and come out with something new! They've been selling the same wheelers for a few years now and need to put a V-twin into one of their wheelers. New colors, yipee! shocked