Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Manny a All Star?

15 posts in this topic

no way he should make it, even though the all-star game is nothing more then a popularity contest.

i dont think he should even have a chance

They should have taken his name off the ballot as of the day he was suspended. If he had enough votes prior to that, then he could play.

BTW, I know the paper ballots were already printed, but oh well

Nothing more than a popularity contest for sure, no way he should make the roster. If he does it's a shame and an embarrasment for baseball.

Nothing more than a popularity contest for sure, no way he should make the roster. If he does it's a shame and an embarrasment for baseball.

If its a popularity contest and he gets voted in, then he should play if he wants.

If he gets enough votes to the all star, he should be able to play. I know many of you don't like this man but I do...he's a heck of a hitter and lazy on his defense and hustle side but that's ok with me!

So it's okay that he is lazy, doesn't really care about defense, and takes banned substances to bolster his offense....sounds like and all star to me!

i dont know about you, but i would take him and put him on my team any day, no questions asked!

true, but he has to play all out and show it once! When he does it, hes good, but lays back and doesnt do it all the time

It's a travesty, you wouldn't want him on your team if he didn't take steroids. Probably would be an average hitter and wouldn't be worth a [PoorWordUsage] on the field so then he wouldn't even be a starter. Unless you are a spectacular hitter, you'll ride the pine if you're no good on D and are an average hitter. It seems as if too many people condone the illegal substance use which is a shame. It's not fair to all the honest players who may have never made it to MLB because they got pushed out by steroid users. It truly is a shame.

If he gets in I won't watch it...not that I do anyways grin

i dont think he will, but he is 6th in voting right now from ESPN news!