• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnetonka Bass tourney

MgFisherman1984

iT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY BOATS ARE ONE THE LAKE, i always catch big bass, the bass are used to it! lol, i wish i could join a tournament all i got is a 14ft jon boat, but i fish everyday and learn all the patterns sometimes it switches from hour to hour.. haha, but if anyone is looking for a partner in a tourney or if i can get in one around the metro let me know!! Thanks

Nick(future pro)

iT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY BOATS ARE ONE THE LAKE, i always catch big bass, the bass are used to it! lol, i wish i could join a tournament all i got is a 14ft jon boat, but i fish everyday and learn all the patterns sometimes it switches from hour to hour.. haha, but if anyone is looking for a partner in a tourney or if i can get in one around the metro let me know!! Thanks

Nick(future pro)

LOL..... WOW

Nick(future pro)

Go pro

Its good to have confidence... maybe not so good to flaunt it.

The bass pages here are always looking for well written tips and such. I would love to read about how your able to find patterns and keep up with the changing patterns.

The day I stop learning about bass and fishing them, is the day I will quit. I have pickedup many great tips on the boards here.

Confidence is good, overconfidence can come back and bite you eventually. I agree with Deitz, if you're looking to line up a partner and fish some tournaments you might be better off joining in on some discussions about patterns, tips, etc. This is a very informative forum where EVERYONE can learn a thing or two.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help." ~Author Unknown