Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mamohr686

Handheld old school GPS Magellan 3000

4 posts in this topic

I've got a really old magellan 3000 gps that hasn't been used in 10 yrs. I tried it out yesterday and it eventually locked on. (it takes about 30 minutes to initialize gps). There is no basemap,it has a long delay, but it has the basic navigation functions. It has all the original components including the manual with the exception of a nylon case that it came with. Located in Alexandria. I put it on [YouNeedAuthorization] for $10 but I didn't get any bids. Up for grabs for anyone who could put it to use.

Would love it, but that is quite the drive for me. If no one bites and you would be willing to ship, i'll take it in a heartbeat. Thanks.

Born to Fish shoot me an email at mamohr686 @ hotmail . com without the spaces. If you cover the shipping I'll send it to you. With speedee or USPS flat rate it should be under $7.

Email sent. Sorry it took a few days, I was in the hospital with my uncle. Thanks a ton!