• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

exchange jigs

coombia21

i bought a box of exchange jigs at the sportsman show in and i love them especially when i want to change my jigs all you have to do is remove the head and put a new one on

if you have them how do you like them

I love them smile

I have a couple of Lindy's kits and found them very cool while using them on Pool 2 earlier this spring.

Definitely a must have (or a must try) for anyone who uses jigs and switches them to critique their presentation. smile

I think they're a neat idea ...... I also think that retying your line every so often is a good idea, especially if you're using mono or something else that's susceptible to cuts, abrasions and weakening.

I am all for retying your jigs, but when changing from a paddle tail to a ringworm then trying a minnow when you see fish down on the sonar, it is nice quickly change the jig head size to achieve the proper drop and color change for the presentation within seconds. This of course if no snags have been had in the last hour or so grin

Lindy Exchange jig

3579044294_e408c86f56.jpg

This is the hook:

3579045222_7d00a95b10.jpg

You slide the jig on while aligning the slot on the jig head with the eye on the hook:

3578240983_08d65807ab.jpg

You can see the plastic clips coming down the bore I/D of the jig head:

3579046984_7d98b74859.jpg

Push a little further and "click" into place:

3579048016_67cfe49ae3.jpg

As you can see the little plastic clips snap into place holding the jig head on the hook:

3578244161_e3d1e72487.jpg This is one of kits I have for Pool 2 fishing.

I have used them and has not had a jig head come off. To remove the head all it takes is a firm tug on the head while holding the hook.