• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Female Hummer...

Catmendo

You nailed her, McTavish... c'mon over to see a real airshow wink. After I hung up from talking to you last night, I had 4 on the perches with another 3 waiting their turn... got up and checked the other feeder and it was the same story there shocked .

A couple of males were starting to do their courtship flight, too cool!!!

Thank you all for those comments, happy to share!

Mike, about my background? I'm just a guy who grew up in Maniotba pursuing many sports & outdoor interests. This is especially true when it came to hunting & fishing etc. I have always had a keen interest in photography and since I no longer practice the hunting skills that I had acquired over the many years, I am now fully dedicated to hunting from behind the lenses of my camera. By doing so, it allows me the opportunity to continue my passion for exploring the great outdoors and all the wonderful sites that God has provided for us all to enjoy. I love sharing my photography with those who appreciate it and I equally love viewing others photography as well.

In a nutshell, that's who I am. wink