• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mankato Area Bass Tour is having a tournament on Cedar Lake by Faribault on Sunday June 7th.

Hours are 6:30am - 2:30pm.

Cost is $200.00 per team of 2 anglers.

Contact Bob at 507-665-6957 (home) or 612-387-8110 (cell) for more information.

Tell me about it French Lake Kid. I have mailed out over 50 entry forms and taken over 100 calls on this.

I am not sure if it is becuase of the bad taste left from last year, the economy, schedule conflicts or what. The pay is great, the lakes are great, the dates are scheduled around any other tournaments, I just don't know.

I have left copies at local bait stores, I have it on here, I have it posted on my own web-site......it is unexplainable to me????

I was on Cedar Saturday morning and noticed luckycrank left his shoes on the dock.

They were still there Monday when I got to the access at 7(the luckycrank truck was already there). I left at 3 and the luckycrank truck was still there.

So were his shoes.

Pat must be thinking that all this time will get the smell out of them. P.U.

that funny S@#$T!!!...those shoes have been there since opener. I was on the water 16 straight hours sunday only stopped for a bathroom break , evan had pizza delivered! which was nice got me thinking about a bussiness opertunity... If only I could find a old anphibicar! j/k!!!! BUT HOW NICE WOULD THAT BE!!

My wife has been nagging me to get some new shoes, if there are still there on Sunday morning I may be in business.....

I have about a half a dozen verbals....we will have to see who shows up.

See ya on Sunday morning!

The wife banned me from bringing those shoes home....something about sleeping in the garage if I did????

The results will be posted on the classic site along with my own site. for the "best bass fishing info" go to this .com with no spaces. Should have them up by the middle of the week.

Nice showing out there....bad weather but some really nice bags!

Pretty decent pay-out for only 15 boats!

Luckycrank,

It is actually the top 11 teams plus the 4 tournament winners for a total of 15 teams.

The only stipulation is that all 4 tournaments must be fished. So as it stands right now, the 14 teams that are fishing the complete circuit will be included in the TOC.

If the one team that only fished yesterday decides to fish the other 3, they will also be invited to the TOC. 15 teams max.

Bob