Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wooduck26

Was it slow last night?

13 posts in this topic

With that little cold front that moved through, did it slow things down last night? Anyone get out?

For once I wasn't on the river last night......

I took the night off too...Should be back out tonight.

That was the first night off in about 7 days.....

Back at it again tonight as well I guess. Somebody has to catch all the big fish. It may as well be me.

Hey at least leave one or two for lowblazah and I tonight eek

I will also be out after a night off. We should get fish but if BIG mama bites is hard to tell. I would rather save her for the BPCL tomorrow.

ok, well I'll go out too then......might be a sin to take 2 days in a row off ya know

I took last night off too. I'll be out tonight - I'm going to put mplspug on a 50# fish tonight. That should be a good post tomorrow cool

Good luck to all as it should be a beautiful evening on the river.

We look forward to the 50# photo Steve. I hope we can put up at least a 40#.

I'm sure it is a nice night out on the river...I ended up stocking up on bullies n creek chub for the rest of the weekend and unfortunately sittin at home now.

Yep took the kids out to stock up again on some jumbo white suckers tonight. I am going to get another 2-3 dozen bullies during the day tomorrow just so I do not fall short. Doing some laundry now and heading to bed smile.

Maybe we will wake-up to some more good big flat action in the morning!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Well picked up my BBQ sauce this weekend. Sure is good stuff! 13 bucks for a gallon jug!
    • We should have a holiday every month........   I mean a paid holiday....    lol
    • I doubt they make much difference in towing, and the actual research says that they don't, and may be worse.  Do a search for "frontal area" on your favorite search engine for an explanation.   I like the V front for the bathroom area.  It works out to be about the perfect amount of space.   
    • Haven't weighed it.     Catching tons of fish.  Just had an awesome weekend up on Mille Lacs.  Going back up this weekend.  Then it's off to Gull for the big tournament.  
    • Snowflake alert http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/andrew-andy-puzder-labor-trump/index.html    
    • Adrian's is good or really any of them on that point is a safe bet.
    • First on CNN: Trump's Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it   http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/tom-price-bill-aiding-company/index.html   Draining the swamp indeed. 
    • No, it's bigger than that. That's not chicken feed Foghorn Leghorn.
    • I think it all depends on whether you are looking for at a 14' + 3' V or a true 17' box. On my house I put the door on one side of the V and stove and counter top on the other side. I would have lost a lot of room and at least one hole is it weren't for the V. 
    • What you obviously don't understand is deficits are not moderate.  Economic growth is much slower than the climb of the debt to GDP ratio.   https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S   Also, several foreign countries have scaled back purchases of treasuries, increasing yields, and putting upward pressure on interest rates.  If interest rates rise, (as they naturally should) interest on the debt increases, and the effect would be to put even more pressure on trying to maintain a balanced budget.   Here's that pesky $9 trillion figure again - quoted from St. Louis Fed:   If the increase in yields is a result of the pullback, then foreign demand might be crucial in keeping a cap on borrowing costs. This implication is especially important if the U.S. national debt increases by $9 trillion over the next decade as projected.2
  • Our Sponsors