Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

bald eagles

7 posts in this topic

Last week we got out for some fishing,, and captured a few of these eagles with the camera,, woohoo!

just scopin us out,, looking for some free food. smile

IMG_1310copy.jpg

this one was at the landing when we returned with our boat,, turns out someone had taken boxes of old meat and just dumped it there,, wrappers and all mad there seagulls and this eagle in to check it out.

IMG_1339copy.jpg

this one I thought was cool,, action in the wings,, but his head is somewhat better in focus blush

IMG_1322copy.jpg

and a young eagle!! we actually saw 2 of them,, this one come out and was on the edge of the nest,, I have other shots that show the other one in the nest,, just the top of his head could be seen,, how cool to see them!!

IMG_1332copy.jpg

I've never seen one that young. How much fun was that?

I've never seen one that young. How much fun was that?

tooooooooooo much fun Sarah!! thank you for all your posts! you made my day when you quoted my shugga name for my hubby blush

yea I think this was the first time for me too to see young eagles in the wild! I just wish I could get a better shot of them,,

we are in the middle of renovations at our house, spent the last 2 days off gutting out our basement,, but if the wind dies down tomorrow, we're gonna head out again for a trip to the lake!! woot!

I want to help out as much as I can,, have I mentioned I'm going on a trip in 1 week,, I say., 1 week today!!!

Great shots - I love the little one in the nest, it's amazing how quickly they grow!

Nic eones Sue! The 3rd one is interesting and the little one peeking over the branhes in the nest is also great!