• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dont see these to often around here

I'm about 20 miles north of Alex. They neighbors told me last year they were seeing sign of one but we didnt get any pics but I guess they werent pulling my leg now. One of my buddies had a smaller one on his camera last year about 40 miles away so theres probably more around here than a guy thinks.

Checked the cameras this morning and was surprised to see this guy on there. Never seen one in my area before.

a>

a>

Sweet pics!! I had a couple bear pics last year so I put in for a tag this year and got drawn. We'll see what happens. Funny thing is I got them on my Leaf River camera also.

Originally Posted By: buckhunter21
Checked the cameras this morning and was surprised to see this guy on there. Never seen one in my area before.

a>

a>

Sweet pics!! I had a couple bear pics last year so I put in for a tag this year and got drawn. We'll see what happens. Funny thing is I got them on my Leaf River camera also.

Yea it got me pumped for bear hunting even though i hunt about 150 miles away from where the pic was taken. Definitly very impressed with the leaf river cameras. I have 2 now, just bought the new IR one last year, pretty sweet to have videos with sound on them, too bad i didnt get the bear on the one that has video though.

If your talking about 7ssIR, that will be my next camera.

Mines only the 5 megapixel camera, same thing only lower resolution, definitely well worth the money. You dont really need the sound but its really cool to have. I will stick with Leaf River cameras for a long time, had my first one for about 5 years now I think and still works just as good as the day I bought it.