• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bass vs walleye

Burnham

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WALLFISH! i have 4 bass lures im my taclke box compared to hundreds of walleye jigs, hooks and rapalas! when i want to catch fish i go for sunnies.. you could go to the hardware store pick up a big washer, put a hook on it and get your limit of bass fun to fight but not really hard to catch..

okay ive noticed some good hearted bickering between the walleye and bass guys on the forums. lets see which one we've got more of on fishing minnesota(even though we all know bass are better grin)...just post bass, or walleye!

Bass!!!, prefferably smallmouth

Pot stirrer grin

lol i know, its pretty close..it seems like the rough fish have a few more votes haha..as much as i am dissing on walleyes i do target them a little bit. i see the vex-marcum debate has popped up, doesnt it always crazy

Walleye unless my grandson is along. If he's with, we need to be catching fish to keep his interest so we target panfish and bass. When he gets a little older and a little more patient, I'll straighten him out and get him into walleye fishing. grin