• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Weeklong Shootout

DTro

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I would rather not wake up to post the control item in three hours.

Here is the control item for Sat 6/12

Foggy

Good luck to:

DTro

Steve D

Uppdacreek

Capt Fireman

4wanderingeyes

Flaco651

Riverhog

Pierbridge

LFC

Shackbash

Deadline is 4pm today for any entries from yesterday/last night. It was very slow out there for the majority of the league guys. I think a lot of skunks were handed out. Not to mention the pea soup fog for the ride home.

Down to the last couple minutes. At least I was not skunked tonight/morning. wink

Once 0800 hit here in a minute or two I am pulling up lines and moving. Should have hit some wood for the last hour.

Hey guys be sure not to ask about today's control item, still a little steamed mad

I figured as much hot pocket had one of those friday and mine went into the brush couldnt steer him out and bye bye river monster cry maye it'll differnt tonight. I'm gona be like kermit looking for miss piggy and her sisters grin

Good luck elwood and everyone else. Great day to still be out fishing. The bite is pretty good also. If I had Sunday picked the flat I just released would have been considered an upgrade. The fishing and bite picked up big time after 9:00am and still is going strong. No channels though? frown

Just a 20# for us last night unfortunately it wasn't on my line. We checked out around 3am sounds like we didn't want it bad enough compared to some of you Sic indiviuals!...LOL... smile

Great Night weather wise to be on the River though!

thanks shack fished untill midnight then headed out my buddy caught his first ever flatty 33x17 and I boated two and one was really small so small I couldnt enter it but ended up with one on the board no blank anyway. was fun to be out would of like to fish until morning but gotta pour a basement floor at 9 am cry

Here is your control item for Wed 6/17:

Last Chance

Good luck to:

Capt Fireman

As soon as I hear from Andy about any entries, I will post results from the contest. At the latest it will be around 4pm tomorrow.